Speaking and presenting
Education, health and well being solutions that meet the needs of the 21st Century!
Jane Hanckel is available to speak at your next conference....
"We need to develop new ways of engaging the current generation in the process of education - which is intricately linked to our health and well being. When we become aware of the bigger picture we increase our capacity to transform old beliefs into new and successful ways of living and being. Each one of us has the potential to become confident, creative and empowered individuals, and in doing so, enable the children to become so also."
Jane has spoken in front of international audiences on how we can develop our individual and creative talents to meet the challenges of the 21st Century. Her talks are both inspirational and practical – encouraging the potential for change and providing practical ways to develop the skills we need to be creative and confident individuals and organisations. In these days of rapid change she provides valuable tools for us to connect with our own inspiration.
- 2012 – The Young Minds, Sydney Convention Centre, June 21st, 22nd.
Eco-parenting: growing greener children
• How can parents help their children lead happier, healthier more rewarding
• What effect are chemicals in the environment having on our children’s
development? What can we do about it?
• Do violent video games and too much TV affect psychological
• How important is it to have time in nature?
• Building happier, more resilient families
Jane has recently spoken at the
- Byron Bay Writers Festival 'eco parenting book series launch' August 2011
- Byron Bay International Film Festival 'Screen and Sustainability' February 2011
Bookings and information
Jane is available as a guest speaker or workshop facilitator for your organisation. Contact Inspired Education to find out more about booking Jane and receive more information about her workshops and presentations.